2013 Shows

FORUM Forums Lucinda Williams Lucinda Shows 2013 Shows

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    tonyg
    Keymaster

The Belly Up website shows a pre-sale on Wednesday. Doesn’t say which Wednesday but let’s assume it’s tomorrow for anyone who is looking to buy tickets. Now all we need is a password!

Lafayette
    Participant

@tntracy wrote:

Now we need to work on Lafayette – a long drive for her, but perhaps she can be persuaded… ❓

Tom

I could possibly be persuaded. 8) It’s been far too long since the four horsemen rode side by side.

I was quite surprised to see driving distance to Birmingham is almost the same as to Atlanta. 😮

I am actually looking at the NYC show on Dec 5, if I can find a room using points and can book a flight using miles.

stevarino
    Participant

I might have to fly down to Birmingham in January if ticket prices are right.

In response to tonyg’s query above, Belly Up pre-sales do not have passwords; instead, the Belly Up sends an E-Mail link to folks who sign-up for the E-Mail list on Belly Up’s website. Presumably, that link would be sent tomorrow, Wednesday, Nov. 14.

tonyg
    Keymaster

Thx Paul. I signed up for the email.

tntracy
    Participant

@Lafayette wrote:

I could possibly be persuaded. 8) It’s been far too long since the four horsemen rode side by side.

Cool! But, now maybe not, given the very next night, Lu & Doug will be in your proverbial back yard… 😉

Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.