2009 SPRING SHOWS- PROPER DATES

FORUM Forums Lucinda Williams Lucinda Shows 2009 SPRING SHOWS- PROPER DATES

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Lafayette
    Participant

I, too, appreciate the information posted on Lu’s shows. Really does help with deciding on waiting for a show to possibly book near me or taking the plunge and going on a road trip. I’m truly thinking a road trip is in order and Atlanta is calling my name.

parkerca
    Participant

Got my Austin tix today. I can not wait. Austin is such a cool town.

LWjetta
    Participant

Happy New Year Inside Job & Lu

Is Rochester, NY confirmed yet for 3/14/08?

Hope so , I’m about a 2 hr drive from there in Ontario.

Thanks

Lefty
    Participant

“Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. LUCINDA WILLIAMS scheduled at HARRO EAST BALLROOM on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2008, at 7:00 PM, has been postponed. The new date is SATURDAY, MARCH 14, 2009, at 7:00 PM. Original tickets will be honored for the new date.
    If you have any questions, please contact us online at:
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html
    Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We appreciate your business!”

TOverby
    Participant

I updated my initial post at the top to show the current dates as there were a couple of additions with Memphis and Fayetteville.

sstevens75
    Participant

Looks like the show tentatively scheduled for Lake Charles isn’t going to happen. That’s too bad. I was gonna try and go to that show rather than the show in New Orleans. The show in New Orleans may be tough to get to and I’m not fond of the venue (House of Blues attracts a tourist crowd). It’s the night before Mardi Gras and the French Quarter will be packed. Parking will be a nightmare. But, I haven’t seen Lu in a couple of years, so I’m gonna try and make it happen. That setting could make for a rowdy show! I live in Baton Rouge and was spoiled when she actually played at the Varsity here in town a few years back (Car Wheels and Essence tours). Those were the days.

TOverby, thanks for keeping us updated as the info becomes available. Much appreciated.

Sam

LWjetta
    Participant

Thanks Lefty and TO for the Rochester confirmation for 3/14/09.

Ordering my tickets tonight for the Harro East Ballroom gig.

I looked at their web-site for a picture of their facilities.

Looks perfect for Buick 6 and Lu before they head off “down under”

Thank you from a Canadian fan eh!

p.s. Should I bring an umbrella? ( just kidding )

visions
    Participant

looks like they may have released a few seats for the Keswick…was planning to just go to Montclair, but I just now turned up a third row center single on TM which I couldn’t possibly release.

tntracy
    Participant

@visions wrote:

>snip>
    I just now turned up a third row center single on TM which I couldn’t possibly release.

Nice! :mrgreen:

Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.