11/6 DULUTH SHOW CANCELLED

FORUM Forums Lucinda Williams Lucinda Shows 11/6 DULUTH SHOW CANCELLED

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TOverby
    Participant

The official press release is coming shortly, but due to unfortunate circumstances beyond the control of Lucinda and the promoter, the show in Duluth scheduled for tomorrow night, 11/6, is cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date. I apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation may cause.

Addition-
    Here is the official press release:

SECRET SERVICE CONCERTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    LUCINDA WILLIAMS CONCERT AT THE DECC
    AUDITORIUM ON NOVEMBER 6, 2008 is CANCELLED

Duluth (11/05/2008): The Lucinda Williams concert scheduled for Thursday, November 6,
    2008 at the DECC Auditorium has regrettably been cancelled due to circumstances beyond the
    control of Lucinda Williams and Secret Service Entertainment.

Tickets may be refunded at the point of purchase: DECC Box Office, Ticketmaster.com, or by
    phone at 218-727-2121.

A make-up date has not been scheduled and patrons should seek a refund for this show.

macca11
    Participant

This is incredibly disappointing. We hope Lucinda will be able to make her way up here in the near future. I have a feeling this has to do with an inept promoter who did not advertise AT ALL!!!

vinylfan
    Participant

What a bummer. I wish this could have been announced earlier. I understand it’s beyond Lu’s control but it would have been nice to alter plans with this knowledge. Very very disappointing.

DavidinMaine
    Participant

Honestly, what the heck does “has regrettably been canceled due to circumstances beyond the
    control of Lucinda Williams and Secret Service Entertainment” mean? Does it mean ticket sales, bus failure, or wardrobe malfunction? Why the short notice? Any more 411 available or is it too confidential? Some thing relatively simple I would hope…

victhechic
    Participant

Too bad about the cancellation. But “SHIT” happens….Actually, for my own personal reasons, I’m glad it will be rescheduled in Duluth. I couldn’t make the Nov. 6th date. Hopefully I can make the new date!!!!! When anyone finds out the new date….please let me know! She’s worth the wait!!! 😀 😀 victhechic

bunks66
    Participant

hey, how do you get the refund from ticketmaster. I was all over their site and couldn’t find out where to apply for the refund.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.