10/23 LITTLE HONEY LIVE WEBCAST

FORUM Forums Lucinda Williams Lucinda Shows 10/23 LITTLE HONEY LIVE WEBCAST

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Inside Job
    Participant

Just wanted to clarify because I believe the question has come up. The 10/23 Live Little Honey Listening Party webcast from First Ave. in Mpls. WILL include both sets. There will be a 10-15 minute break in between the two.

stevarino
    Participant

OK Inside Job,

Its probably in here somewhere but since you titled this thread “10/23 LITTLE HONEY LIVE WEBCAST” can you tell us what time the show is and post the hyperlink to launch the Webcast here? I just looked on the Home, Media and Shows Tabs and don’t see anything there. Hopefully she will play “Minneapolis” in Minneapolis.

Thanks,

Steve

Inside Job
    Participant

Steve– More details coming soon. Still firming some things up.

ripley
    Participant

I’d love for some early stuff in the second set. Like A Rose, Memphis Pearl, Sweet Old World…

dr winston oboogie
    Participant

Thanks Inside Job really looking forward to this one, I am off on holiday this week, which is just as well as it will mean a 1am or 2am start for us.

Will it be an Audio webcast only or Audio and Video. ?

And will there be the facility to listen/view again at a later date for us greedy fans ?

dr winston oboogie
    Participant

Bump up to top again, any info Inside Job please.?

badjuggler
    Participant

I guess I had better be to First Ave on time tonight… Was just there last night for Matthew Sweet. Check him out if you get a chance (sings backup on Lu’s new CD). Played a lot of his old Girlfriend and Altered Beast gems. The Bridges open for him and were very good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.