’09 Tour

FORUM Forums Lucinda Williams Lucinda Shows ’09 Tour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

For those of you interested in the schedule for next year, keep your eyes on High Road Touring. They are advertising for shows February-May. There are a few dates in there for next April.

stoger
    Participant

Tim (or anyone),

Can you make any sense out of that “various addendem” or “attached schedule” stuff on High Road? I found April dates but no cities!

tntracy
    Participant

@stoger wrote:

Tim (or anyone),

Can you make any sense out of that “various addendem” or “attached schedule” stuff on High Road? I found April dates but no cities!

Ditto. I saw the same, but never saw any “attached schedule” or “addendum”…

Tom

Tim
    Participant

No Stoger, I could not. But I searched Byron Bay and it is in Australia. I know they intended to play there next year but I thought it was going to be summer or later.

johnnybegoode
    Participant

April of course is late Summer in Australia. Byron Bay is one of a number of connected “Blues and Roots” festivals across Australia in that fortnight, with local and international acts. last year we had John Fogerty, Keith Urban, Ray Davies etc. Heres hoping she plays a few and some concert hall gigs as well. She was last due to tour in 04 but cancelled due to her mothers death, so we’ve been waiting a long time. lets hope for some gigs in Perth, as well as the Fremantle blues and roots festival.[/color]

misspatty86
    Participant

I won’t be able to see any of her shows this year, but Id totally love to see her next year. thanks for the info.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.